Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back To School!

Guess what?!  The Toothfairy is back to teaching!  Over the last 16 years I've been learning, teaching, working, collecting, and cleaning teeth!  I love everything about it.  But my favorite is when February comes because it is Dental Health Month. Which means I get to go to the schools and teach the kids how to brush and take care of their teeth and mouths.  I've visited over 2000 children this month already just in the Gilbert and Chandler Communities.  Do you want to know how to book me for your school or other special events?  Just send me a message aztoothfairy@gmail.com.


Did your child tell you about what they learned from the Toothfairy this month?  If not ask them!


Follow me on facebook for weekly updates on how to keep your mouth healthy! facebook.com/thearizonatoothfairy.


Smile Bigger Today.
The Toothfairy

No comments:

Post a Comment