Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin Bieber

Well I had a big day yesterday.  As I'm sure you all know it was National Tooth Fairy Day! I was very busy visiting the schools, dental offices and of course doing a special Toothfairy Video Shoot. When it is all done and edited I'll link the Youtube site here.

My favorite visit yesterday was to a kindergarten class in Gilbert. I asked them if they knew it was my birthday... of course they all said yes.  Then I asked if they knew because they had heard it on the radio... they all said yes! I love these kids they tell me whatever I want to hear.  But then one young man simply announces... as if my day wasn't special at all... "Tomorrow is Justin Bieber's birthday!"  The kids went crazy.  So I would like to tell Justin Happy 17th Birthday today.  The kindergartners love you. 

In fact when I visited the kids today (K-2) I informed them it was Justin's birthday... the perfect ice breaker. They all seemed to already know.  The girls giggled the boys gagged. And when I was teaching them how to brush their teeth I told them I had a song to sing to help them remember how. One child shout out "Is it a Justin Bieber song?"  Justin Bieber 1 Toothfairy 0

I don't think I've ever even heard one of his songs.  But mark my words the Toothfairy is going to become acquainted with Mr. Bieber and learn his songs so that I can sing them to the children with a dental twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment