Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dental Health Month

Oh my favorite time of year... this is when I get to visit schools and teach the children how to brush and floss so they can keep their teeth super clean and healthy.  In case you miss my show at your school this year you can now see me on youtube.  Refresh your memory, show mom and dad, learn for yourself, or help teach brothers and sisters how the Tooth Fairy reminds you to stay healthy.  See my video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQxd3f1sa84

This video was filmed on location at 
Smiles At San Tan Ranch Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
 in Gilbert, AZ. Courtesy of C. Haglund.

A little game: See if you notice the Tooth Fairy sporting any cool dental gear.  Listen closely as I reveal a surprise secret.  Leave me a comment and tell me what you discover.  I'll be looking for winners to earn super great prizes to help your oral health care.  I love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment